2020 Our Cat Herder Updates¶
Updates to the Our Cat Herder system in 2021.
Feb - April 2021¶
Meeting Pack Notation
Meeting attendees can now notate "All as PDF" meeting packs inside meetings with private notes.
- Portal Admin's can globally disable the download meeting papers as a zip file for the portal.
- 'Private' is now the default when a Discussion Group is created.
- You can now send a notification when you comment on an action to the action assignees.¶
- When logging folder deletion to "activity log" we now log a list of the files within that were removed.
- Added user who uploaded a file and user that last updated the file.
Increase margins in Minutes and Agenda system generated PDF files.
Meeting update notifications now update .ics file.
System appending (1) to folders on some portals fixed.
DESCRIPTION, LOCATION & ORGANISER added to .ics files.
Stoped meeting chairperson getting two meeting invite notifications by default to meetings.
Admin's can no longer select view only mode in meetings on their own user.
No longer send users a copy of their own discussion message in Discussions.
Admin's can request minutes unlock and chair can approve unlock. Changes to minutes are logged and tracked.
Mark Documents as read. On the meeting details page you can now mark each document as read so you know which documents you have looked at and those you haven't.
Each user can now have a secondary email attached to their account. Users can control which portal notifications go to each email and if the secondary email can be user for login.
- Admin/Meeting Creators can now exclude specific system generated documents from the "All as PDF" document.
- Not all user logins were being shown in the Activity Log (although they were being recorded by Our Cat Herder)